Halcyon Solutions is excited to announce an upcoming event that will showcase the integration capabilities of SharePoint 2010. The seamless integration between SharePoint 2010 and enterprise platforms such as Microsoft XRM has the potential to allow businesses to grow their top line revenue, enhance their customer service as well as increase their profitability.
This event can be attended by invitation only. You are on this exclusive list of attendees that will benefit from this powerful demonstration of today’s enterprise architecture aligned with the business goals and objectives. Please follow instructions given in the invitation to register. Please keep in mind that space is limited and we will close the registration after reaching the maximum goals of attendees.
Halcyon Solutions provides custom software development and value-added software applications built on Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics, SAP, Oracle Apps, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence platforms. Halcyon Solutions is a Microsoft Certified Partner. Halcyon Solution is also a Minority Certified Business Enterprise (MBE). Halcyon Solutions was selected as a Finalist for the 2010 Corporate Caring Awards, an award that recognizes and honors exemplary companies who are creatively dedicating their resources to nonprofit organizations.
Extending Your Enterprise to Your Customers
Increasing your revenue and customer satisfaction with your existing / new client base
Featuring SharePoint 2010, Dynamics XRM, and Business Intelligence
Who Should Attend
· IT Leaders concerned about providing better and more efficient customer service
· Marketing and Sales Executives interested in increasing collaboration with their customers
· Operations Executives looking to streamline efficiencies while reducing costs
· CEOs interested in improving communication and collaboration with their customers.
“What will I get from this presentation?”
· How Microsoft SharePoint 2010 can be an extremely effective customer portal to increase revenue and market share
· How does SharePoint 2010 integrate with my existing Line of Business Applications to reduce costs and process latency
· What is NEW with SharePoint 2010 that will enhance customer satisfaction
· A networking opportunity with people like you throughout Central Ohio who can help you solve your current problems
· A free continental breakfast and a trip to Microsoft Heartland
· Door Prizes and more