• In-depth knowledge of GAAP guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations
• Plan and perform operational and financial audits.
• Identify business process risks
• Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
• Document the results of the evaluations.
• Develop recommendations and reports based on presenting these ideas to senior management
• Formulate professional development and educational plans for junior staff members.
• Plan and allocate resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules.
• Prefer candidates currently (or recently) at an Experienced Staff or Senior level or above with a Big-4, national, or large local CPA firm.
• Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with a U. S. based CPA firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in a specialty area such as accounting, finance, or business administration