As a Business Process Manager and Senior Consultant, you will work on and lead client engagements that drive process performance and digitalization to increase effectiveness, reduce costs, improve profit, and deliver overall business value. Additionally, you will support business development, asset development and internal operations. You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills and develop an understanding of the hottest business management topics, including process-led digital transformation. This role provides you an opportunity to grow into a leadership role in a dynamic and innovative organization.
We are looking for a Business Process Manager / Senior Consultant to analyze and design business processes in collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts and to lead the team members supporting this task. Work will take place in different locations, depending on the type of activity. There are activities that can be performed working from home, client situation permitting. We are looking for someone with good analytical capabilities as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can hit the ground running in this role to help us continuously deliver value to our clients and develop as an organization. The manager / senior consultant should be prepared to travel as required to meet commitments.
The work of managers / senior consultants typically include:
• Lead and prepare the team for client projects
• Preparation, participation and follow up activities of client process workshops and engagements
• As-is and to-be process modelling to visualize the impact of digital technologies, using formal modelling methods such as EPC and tools such as Signavio, ARIS or Celonis
• Conduct Workshops and lead work streams in consulting engagements
• Developing presentations, and other documents in preparation for meetings
• Engage with prospects to position and sell new consulting engagements
• Operational tasks, such as managing market initiatives or improving internal processes.
• Other similar tasks as necessary
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
• Requires a 4-year college degree. Advanced degree a plus
• Experience in business process management, digital transformation, or management consulting
• An understanding of key areas of Business Process Management
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills including research writing and presentation skills
• Experience or training in process management tools like ARIS, Signavio or Celonis
• Process modeling skills preferred
• Good problem solving and analytic capabilities
• Business development skills a plus
• Some technical skills, such as SQL or Python, a plus
• Disciplined and structured self-starter not requiring significant supervision
• Organization skills and demonstrably high attention to detail
• Willingness to work with clients in different industries
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Dynamic and developing organization that provides opportunities to grow with the organization and gain knowledge and experience in one of the most exciting business areas. We welcome you to a global, dynamic and challenging environment offering great opportunities to develop yourself.
• Collaboration with recognized thought leaders in the field
• Experience in leading digital process modelling, repository, and mining tools
• Leadership and business development experience
• Challenging and interesting work with dynamic career path
• Experience in a dynamic work environment
• Structured Onboarding and training plan
• Competitive target and base salary