We are looking for a global CRM/ PMS Integration Support, Implementation, and Learning Coordinator to join our global Sales and Events operations team to deploy and onboard the integration of Hyatt’s CRM and PMS systems.
The CRM/ PMS Integration Support, Implementation, and Learning Coordinator is critical in helping our hotels globally and the regional/corporate teams in installing the CRM/PMS integration. This position will be responsible for several aspects of system implementation, system maintenance, standard operating procedures, and operationalizing system processes. This will include updating documentation content (SOPs, user guides, quick reference guides, translations, etc.). This will consist of Hyatt’s existing CRM and PMS.
This position will collaborate and directly support the Global Sales and Events Training and Operations team as well as the Global Support team. Preferred experience for this position includes Envision (Hyatt’s proprietary CRM) or other CRM, Reserve, and Opera, as well as fluency in a second language outside of English.
To succeed in this role, a complete end-to-end understanding of Hyatt’s systems and the periphery systems that influence them is critical. This role will also support and effectively communicate with hotels and the Global Sales, Events, and Revenue teams. Previous CRM/ PMS integration implementation and hotel Sales experience preferred.
Experience And Qualifications:
• Envision and Opera experience preferred
• Support of Hyatt’s system: Envision, PRIO, IDeaS, Reserve, RMT, Opera in communication, training, and documentation
• Implementing system enhancements (existing or future system): Updating standard operating procedures and operationalizing system processes. This includes working on emails, Hyattconnect articles, SOPs, user guides, quick reference guides, translations, etc.
• Coordination of implementation checklists to assist and guide hotels through pre, mid, and post-implementation,
• Coordination of training for all related systems including participant registration, follow-up, guidance and generating completion reports.
• Technically skilled in managing all systems related to Hyatt Sales. These include but are not limited to Envision PRIO, RESERVE, and Opera.
• Technically skilled in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, complex system/corporate environment
• Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are required for the remainder of the workday.
• Travel may be required but no more than 20% of the time based on needs.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, listening, and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
• Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, telephones, and other office equipment as needed
• Requires understanding of sales systems and implementation of processes
• Ability to develop and deliver training materials
• Ability to develop and deliver implementation processes and checklists
• Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
• Ability to manage group and interpersonal conflict situations effectively
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinator-level position in hotel industry sales events and/or revenue management systems discipline
• Minimum of 2 years involved in a dynamic team environment
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Office suite of applications and related data management systems
• Demonstrates a commitment to Hyatt’s core values
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. Degree in Hotel Management or a related field preferred.
Kindly provide the following details for quick process:
- Name –
- Contact –
- Current Location –
- Availability –
- Visa status & Valid Till-
- SSN last 5 Digits No-
- Total IT Exp-
- US Exp –
- Skype Id:
- Any Pending Offer’s or Waiting for Feedback: