Client is seeking a GIS Administrator to assist other developers with the development and support for custom ESRI ArcGIS Online Maps. The successful applicant must be capable of meeting or exceeding challenging deadlines while performing daily duties that will include:
• Analysis, design, coding, and testing of GIS Online Maps
• Write and edit code written in ESRI ArcGIS 10.7
• Write and edit code written in ESRI ArcGIS Server
• Publish Maps and Online Map Services with ESRI ArcGIS
• Write and edit SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
• Lead the creation and addition of layers to graphical online maps
• Map Fishing summary handbook changes with ArcGIS Server
• Record, verify, log and document testing results.
• Provide recommendations for securing ESRI products and enhancing the map performance
• Work towards departmental and project deadlines.
• Document and present recommendations for issue/risk remediation to team leads and managers.
Skill Required/Desired Experience
ESRI ArcGIS Server 10.7 Required 5+ years
ESRI ArcGIS Online Required 5+ years
ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Required 5+ years
SQL 2008 or higher Required 5+ years
Stored Procedures\Queries Required 5+ years
HTML Desired 1+ years
XML Desired 1+ years
C#.NET Desired 1+ years