IT Consultant – Only OH locals
Up to 40 hours a week. 840-hour engagement. Mon-Fri 8AM-5:00 EST
• On site for the first week.
• After first week, on site one day of the week, telework the remaining days of week
Years of Relevant experience:
3 to 5 years
Preferred Education 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
• Operates GIS software (e.g., ArcGIS desktop software) to assist in viewing, assessing, and editing trails data sets for the Ohio Department of Natural Resources; Uses aerial photography and global positioning system receivers to collect trail data in the field.
• Collects, prepares, digitizes &/or geo-codes spatial data into GIS usable data formats. Conducts georeferencing & digitization of trails and other recreational features; utilizes scanning software package to convert raster data into vector elements utilizing geographic information systems (GIS); completes data attributes within geo-spatial database; georeferences & digitizes trail maps.
• Assists GIS staff with data entry & data preparation; ensures GIS compliance with applicable standards for data capture, metadata, data manipulations & output; integrates historical maps with other spatial information; assists with quality assurance & quality control procedures integrated with the production & maintenance of GIS data; works on special GIS project assignments as directed by manager.
2 Years (ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro) or ArcMap experience; GIS data editing
3 Yrs experience converting raster data into vector elements utilizing geographic information systems (GIS)