About the job
Our infrastructure team is expanding and we have an immediate opening for an IT Support Engineer. This role is a hybrid position in White Plains, NY and will be an integral part of the quality and timeliness of IT support for our end-users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support for both onsite and remote employees on hardware, software, and mobile device issues.
- End-to-end training on new, existing, and upgrades to hardware and software applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to all audiences.
- User onboarding/Offboarding
- Assist with audio and visual support for events and video conferences, using Teams Rooms
- Inventory of Assets using MDM Tools (Intune, MEDC)
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
Qualified applicants should have:
- 5+ years of prior IT support experience
- Strong Windows support experience with
- Bachelor’s degree
- Cloud based technologies (Azure, M365)
- Mac support experience
- Multilingual to assist with our international offices.