Loan Admin with ACBS experience
Posted 4 weeks ago
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers and internal Creative teams to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- 2-5 years loan admin exp.
- Experience with Commercial and Syndicated Loans is required
- Experience with ACBS is required
- Reconciliation experience with: cash, assets, restricted positions, Triparty collateral, bank loans/loan admin servicing, and/or stock
- Past Custody, Regulatory, or Operational Control experienceExperience with Bank Loan lifecycle event processing and reconciliation
- Knowledgeable with sub GL to GL reconciliations, a plus
- Strong communication skills.