Power Platform Solutions Architect
Posted 1 month ago
- Achieve recognition as the primary Power Platform subject matter expert on client engagements.
- Lead the design of technical architecture solutions; and create architectural design documents and associated deliverables.
- Serve as a team leader and share responsibility for receiving a high customer satisfaction score upon completion of key milestones.
- Drive Power Platform implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Lead stakeholder education, discovery, planning, and design sessions.
- Work with the Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and create technical designs.
- Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate solution designs.
- Serve as an expert on licensing; and create financial plans and ROI models that explain the cost implications of adopting the Power Platform.
- Work with the development team to define specifications for customizations and custom code.
- Support multiple Scrum teams with planning, scoping, and creating technical solutions.
- Perform code reviews and ensure best practices are being adhered to.
- Contribute to continuously improving the Power Platform practice through the creation of best practices, templates, and demos.
- Participates in Sales Support pursuit teams according to designated pursuit team role; contributes to sales proposal development and review processes.
- Provides mentoring and leadership across Perficient as it relates to established processes, professionalism, Customer interaction, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating custom business applications, canvas apps, Power Automate flows, Power Pages, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents. You’ll bring the insights that you’ve gained from five or more project implementations using the Microsoft Solution stack to our team. We’d be thrilled to learn that you also have these core skills, interests and experience:
- At least 10 years of experience creating business applications.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency.
- Experience leading teams in Scrum, SAFe, waterfall, and hybrid environments.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Expertise with relational database concepts.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Active Microsoft certifications (PL-200, PL-400, PL-600, etc.)
- Experience with canvas apps, Power Automate flows, and Power Virtual Agents
- Power BI Experience
- Experience using Visual Studio, GitHub, Azure DevOps, or other source control management tools
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Azure development fundamentals
- Experience integrating with external systems
- ETL Experience
- Dataverse Experience