Project Scope: As part of the Integration and conversion program, the PM will be managing projects to implement critical fraud controls to remediate fraud control gaps in the E*TRADE platform and business enablement projects. These projects involve multiple dependent teams, deliverables, and specific end date. These projects must be executed in a timely manner to align with the overall Fraud prevention strategy. The resource will provide Project management, Business analysis and drive delivery.
Initiative: Project Manager to provide Project management, Business analysis and drive delivery execution.
- Project management of the Fraud Ops projects identified in the Integration program roadmap
- Projects management facilitation and status reporting for MIO and Product owners
- Risk & issues tracking, escalation and reporting
- Coordinating project level meetings, business analysis, documenting action items and driving the follow-ups
- 4+ years’ experience of Project Management and Business Analysis experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Fraud Ops experience is must
- Strong analytical skills including ability to research, analyze and present findings
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vizio)
- Must be dynamic and a self-starter, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus