Someone who communicates well – verbally and written
Structured with good time management and great documentation on implementation processes
RMS experience highly preferred but not required
Looking for experience in some or all the following: IDeaS, Prio, Opera, training, multilingual
This role is not an expert trainer, project manager, or director level role, but they are instead looking for individuals to support those roles –coordinators or “task masters”.
We are looking for an RMS Support, Implementation and Learning Coordinator to join our global revenue management and global RMS support teams to assist with supporting the hotels globally and the regional/corporate teams in the use of Hyatt’s existing (PRIO) and future revenue (IDeaS) and reservation systems.
The RMS Support, Implementation and Learning Coordinator provides a critical role of supporting our hotels globally and the regional/corporate teams in the use of Hyatt’s existing and future revenue and reservation systems. This position will be responsible for several aspects of system implementation, system maintenance, maintaining standard operating procedures and operationalizing system processes. This will include updating documentation content (SOPs, user guides, quick reference guides, translations, etc…). This will include Hyatt’s existing RMS, PRIO, and Hyatt’s future RMS, IDeaS.
This position will collaborate and directly support with the Global RM Training and Operations team as well as the Global RM Support team. Preferred experience for this position includes IDeaS, PRIO, Reserve, Opera as well as a second language outside of English.
To be successful in this role, full end to end understanding of Hyatt’s systems and the periphery systems that influence them is key. This role will support and effectively communicate with hotels and the Global RM/RMS teams. Previous IDeaS, system implementation and hotel RM experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• IDeaS G3 RMS experience preferred
• Knowledge of IDeaS G3 RMS and provide knowledge of IDeaS learning and implementation
• Support of Hyatt’s system: PRIO, IDeaS, Reserve, RMT, Opera in communication, training, and documentation
• Implementation of system enhancements (existing or future System): Updating standard operating procedures and operationalizing system processes. This includes working on emails, Hyattconnect articles, SOPs, user guides, quick reference guides, translations, etc.
• Coordination of implementation check lists to assist and guide hotels through pre, mid and post implementation,
• Coordination of RMS training for all revenue management related systems including participant registration, follow up, guidance and generating completion reports.
• Technically skilled in managing all systems related to Hyatt Revenue Management. These include but are not limited to IDeaS, PRIO, RESERVE, Opera, Envision and RMT
• Technically skilled in the Microsoft Office suite of applications including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, complex system/corporate environment
• Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are required for the remainder of the workday.
• Travel may be required but no more than 20% of the time based on needs.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, listening, and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
• Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, telephones, and other office equipment as needed
• Requires understanding of revenue management systems and implementation of processes
• Ability to develop and deliver training materials
• Ability to develop and deliver implementation processes and checklists
• Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
• Ability to manage group and interpersonal conflict situations effectively
• Ability to travel by air and car
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinator level position in hotel industry revenue management and/or revenue management systems discipline
• Minimum of 2 years involved in a dynamic team environment
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Office suite of applications and related data management systems
• Demonstrates a commitment to Hyatt core values
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. Degree in Hotel Management or related field preferred.