Senior Business Consultant
Posted 3 weeks ago
We currently have a career opportunity for an Senior Business Consultant to join our team located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges prefrerrably in the Life and Annities Insurance industry.
- Ability to accurate analyze and document business process and identify opportunities for improvement or automation.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Experienced in delivering presentations to clients and management teams.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-6 years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience.
- Experience in and solid understanding of the insurance undustry, preferrably the life and annuities industry.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, or Total Quality Management (TQM) methodologies is preferred.
- The ability to analyze and interpret data. Must be able to identify patterns, trends, and areas for improvement in complex data sets.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to identify small discrepancies and inconsistencies that may affect overall process performance.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of iterative development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current technologies and complex enterprise level applications
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges.
Preferred skills and education:
- Degree in Business Manangement or related field
- Certification in Six Sigma or similar area