Role : Solutions Architect with ForgeRock experience
Location : Plano , TX (Hybrid)
Duration : 12+ months with likely extension.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
|Qualifications for Internal Candidates|
- Professional experience with ForgeRock, Cloud Technology
- Strong understanding of system / cloud security
- Experience with identity management solutions and SSO concepts
- At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the (Insert Technologies) – is a MUST.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
Preferred skills and education:
- Familiar with ForgeRock Cloud Identity solution
- Familiar with configuring and administrating ForgeRock solutions
- Ability to support preference and consent management in ForgeRock solution.
- Experience creating login journey’s utilizing ForgeRock drag and drop tools.
- Knowledge of creating profile data and profile management within ForgeRock
User management and migration experience
- Certification in ForgeRock, Azure, AWS
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices.
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams.