Sr. Logistics Support Analyst
Location – USA/CAN – 100% Remote
ERP Logistics Support Analyst – L2
This positions serves as a ERP LN Logistics Support Analyst expert who plays a key role in supporting the existing Infor ERP LN 10.7 and legacy Baan4 global installed base. The ERPSupport Analyst L2 will provide end user support, work with business users to understand and document the business requirements, develop the training documentation necessary for end users, analyze the current and projected business processes and IT systems and develop recommended modifications, upgrades, enhancements and new systems that will assure that Enterprise wide IT systems provide the necessary capacity and support to maintain RPM Performance Coatings business growth and meet industry, regulatory and legal requirements. Influences and sets technical direction, and recommends the most efficient and economical means to meet the business goals and objectives.
- Troubleshoot ERP anomalies and process issues within the Infor LN system
- Provide end user support. Resolve day to day user reported issues, Investigate and provide resolution to resolve bugs in the process at root cause level.
- Supports the End to End processes (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Make to Stock, Plan to Product and Service to Cash) and linkage between upstream and downstream efforts within the system
- Conducts functional assessments and testing in the areas of manufacturing, distribution, planning, warehousing, and service
- Configures and tests functionality to satisfy business requirements as they change
- Assist implementations and upgrades to the ERP system in the areas of data migration, data validation, system configuration, table sharing, testing CRP, UAT and documentation
- Researches KB’s to understand the LN table knowledge and linkage between tables and processes to execute the necessary testing after KB’s are installed
- Works with end users to gather requirements and recommend optimal business processes relative to ERP functionality
- Documents changes and updates process flows as needed to maintain procedural governance
- Works to improve the systems and processes currently in place by researching and analyzing the current environment and put forth recommendations and products to improve the overall environment
- Provides functional consultation, training and support to staff
- EDI knowledge is desirable
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/MIS/Business Administration or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- At least 12+ years of professional IT and IS
- At least 7+ years of experience participating on project teams
- At least 7+ years relevant Infor LN experience, preferably with LN 10.6 upwards versions experience
- Infor LN functional experience with manufacturing, distribution, planning, warehousing and service packages
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables
- Expert knowledge of how current trends and technology may be used to support business partners
- Proficient understanding of and ability to identify how technology solves business problems
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and must have the ability to lead and work successfully on a team.
- Excellent Coordination and Communication skills within IT and Business teams.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities in a face-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to solve complex systems problems quickly with little technical guidance, and develop corrective measures
Previous Experience as a support analyst is highly valued.