|Role/Designation||Sr SharePoint Consultant|
|Education / Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.|
|Certification||Any technical certification in AWS would be an advantage.|
|No of years of experience||1) Total IT experience of 5 to 10 Years.|
2) 3 + years of experience in share point online development.
3) 1 + years of experience in product development.
4) 1 + years of experience in working with offshore team & AGILE methodology
|Team size handled (if any)||This is an individual contrbutor role. However, the candidate should be a good team player. Collaborating with the team, sharing solutions, keeping team work items on track, and proactively providing team task updates|
|Primary Skills (Must have)||1) UI Presentation – HTML5, CSS3, Boot Strap|
2) UI Interaction – ReactJS, Flux, Java Script
3) UI App State Management – Redux JS Framework
4) UI Package Management – NPM
5) UI Bundling – Web Pack
6) Back End – SharePoint Online, SPFx, CSOM, C#, .NET Framework and experience with on-prem to SPO migration Skills.
7) Low Code / No Code Platform – MS Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate) 8) Work Item management using Azure DevOps
|Secondary skills (Good to have)||1) Awareness on process Manager for Node using PM2.|
|Job/Role Description||1) Should have the ability to implement solution based on the technical design document and discussions with Tech Leads / Architects.|
2) Should have hands on experience in implementing responsive web based applications.
3) Should have hands on experience in integrating with Identity Providers using SAML and JSON Web Token
4) Should have the abiliity to trouble shoot issues.
|Soft skills/other skills (If any)||1) Should have good oral and written communication.|
2) Should be a good good team player.
3) Should be proactive and adaptive.