Supervisor – ERP Logistics Support
This position serves as a Supervisor for ERP LN Logistics Support team, who plays a key role in leading the team, supporting the existing Infor ERP LN 10.7 and legacy Baan4 global installed base. The Supervisor will provide solutions and coordinate the team on administration and help the team reach its goals. Understands and track team’s KPI and on demand provide end user support, work with business users to understand and document the business requirements, develop the training documentation necessary for end users, analyze the current and projected business processes and IT systems and develop recommended modifications, upgrades, enhancements and new systems that will assure that Enterprise wide IT systems provide the necessary capacity and support to maintain business growth and meet industry, regulatory and legal requirements. Influences and sets technical direction and recommends the most efficient and economical means to meet the business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/MIS/Business Administration or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- At least 15+ years of professional IT and IS experience
- At least 10+ years of experience participating on project teams
- At least 10+ years relevant Infor LN experience, preferably with LN 10.6 upwards versions experience
- Infor LN functional experience with manufacturing, distribution, planning, warehousing and service packages
- Leadership and administration skills of handling the team.
- Knowledge of SLAs, KPIs, TATs on functional support deliveries.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables