Mid Level, 5-7 yrs experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2016/2019) operating systems, Exchange Online, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
• Supporting and administering Azure AD
• Configure and install client, server, and networking equipment.
• Manage access controls including user accounts, VPN, and multifactor authentication.
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies, including clients, cloud services, VoIP phones, cell phones, ondemand web meetings/collaboration, and client backup solutions.
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to established standards.
• Identify and resolve issues and service outages.
• Ensure backup and recovery is consistently completed.
• Periodic support for off-site Leadership conferences, Board-of-Director and Shareholder meetings.
• Assist in the management of backup power generator.
• Assist with the remediation of security vulnerabilities.
• Assist with implementing and managing global security initiatives.
• Sarsbanes-Oxley audit preparations.
• Disaster recovery planning and testing.
• Support for Global Information Security investigations.
• Team participation in global projects along with broader IT community.
• Due to the nature of our environment, some after-hours support will be required in support of end-user requirements, leadership meetings, and technical upgrades.