Look for locals and working hours are 37.5-hour per week
Location: Dauphin County, Harrisburg, PA
Halcyon is looking for strong .Net developers with C#, utilizing ASP.Net MVC, ADO.net and entity framework to help develop and expand an existing e-permitting system.
• Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
• Design and Develop UI screens.
• Tests enhancement and development programs.
• Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
• Executes all required process steps.
• Create and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.
• Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test and implement an application.
• Work in an agile team environment.
• Manage and complete assigned tasks in Azure DevOps.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Development of Information Technology solutions – 5+ yrs
• C# – 3+ yrs
• ASP.Net MVC – 3+ yrs
• Visual Studio 2017 or newer – 2+ yrs
• TFS/VSTS or DevOps – 2+ yrs
Nice to have/Preferred:
• Oracle Data Provider (ODP.net)
• Oracle PL/SQL – 3+ yrs
• MS SQL Server 2008 or newer – 3+ yrs
• Service Oriented Arch (SOA) experience
• Development of Services and/or APIs – 2+ yrs